Sabzi Pasanda (Zero oil nd high calcium, weight loss receipe)
March 16, 2017Sabzi Pasanda
For the paste
1 cup low-fat milk
2 cups sliced onions
1/2 cup grated cauliflower
1 stick cinnamon
2 green chillies
1/2 piece ginger
2 to 3 cloves garlic
1/2 cup low- fat milk
1/4 cup fresh low -fat curd
1 tbsp besan
1 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp dried fenugreek leaves
salt to taste
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 1/2 cup chopped and boiled mixed vegetables (carrot,french beans,cauliflower,green peas)
2 tbsp finely chopped corriander
For the paste:
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep non- stick kadhai ,mix well and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes till the onions are soft and cooked and all the liquid has nearly evaporated.
- Blend it in a mixer to a smooth paste and keep aside.
How to proceed :
- Combine the milk,curds, and besan and whisk well till no lumps remain, keep aside.
- Heat the non-stick kadhai on medium flame and when it is hot,add the cumin seeds.
- Dry roast the cumin seeds for a few seconds and then add the dried fenugreek leaves and again dry roast for few more seconds.
- Add the prepared paste and saute on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the milk-curd-besan mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another minute.
- add 1/2 cup of water, salt and garam masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occassionally.
- Add the mixed vegetables and corriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with chapati __________________
About Dt. Vaishali Gaur
After her Graduation in Nutrition and Post Graduation in Dietetics and Public Health Nutrition from the prestigious Lady Irwin College, She worked in Max Balaji Hospital , Pushpanjali Hospital and Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital.
For Inquiries please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org