Baked bread roll
Tired of thinking what to cook for your child’s school lunch , that should be handy and nutritious and appeals your child.I just had bread and lil paneer available in my kitchen in morning so i made this for breakfast.you can name it rolls , bread roll. I name them baked bread roll.A healthier option of fried bread roll.It can be a good choice for those who are working and dont have much time to cook or for those who are on diet and tired of eating similar food daily.
Serving size: 4 rolls
Approximate Nutritive value :
Bread (white/ brown bread) : 4 pcs
Paneer : 50 gms
onion: 15 gms
oil: 5 gms
- Finely chop onion and paneer
- In a pan add oil and saute onion , when onion are cooked add red chilli, salt and paneer .
- cook them well and keep aside.
- Take bread and cut its edges.
- Flatten the bread with the help of pin roll
- At one side apply lil tomato ketchup and then place paneer filling or add other vegetables if you have
- Roll the bread covering the filling and lock the edges by wetting your hand with water.
- Brush the roll with oil and roast over non stick tawa or you can even roast it in the microwave.
After her Graduation in Nutrition and Post Graduation in Dietetics and Public Health Nutrition from the prestigious Lady Irwin College, She has worked with Max Balaji Hospital , Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital and Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital.
For Inquiries please contact : email@example.com