Wheat Cake Receipe
When it comes to stay healthy, we have to be very selective as what to eat and what to avoid.Normally we eat creamy, maida based cakes,why not opt for healthier option in this as well.
Here comes Wheat cake, that is quick and easy to make. Try this out:
Energy: 1600kcal (approx.)
Protein: 40 gms (approx)
Whole wheat flour: 1 cup
Baking powder: 1/2 tsp.
Baking Soda: 1/2 tsp.
Powdered sugar: 3/4 Cup
Milk powder: 3/4 cup
Oil: 1/2 Cup
vanilla essence: 1/2 cup
Cocoa powder : 1 tsp
Milk: 1/2 cup ( approx)
- Take whole wheat flour, add 1/2 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp baking soda, sieve it twice.
- In a bowl add oil, milk powder,powder sugar,vanilla essence and beat it with the help of hand or hand grinder.
- Then in this add 1/2 cup milk and again beat by slowly adding milk, beat till it gets little liquid consistency.Now add cocoa powder in half batter.
- Grease the tin, then first add plain batter, then lil layer of batter mixed with cocoa powder, to make two differnt layers.
- Preheat the microwave at 180 degree at convection mode,then bake for 45 minutes at convection mode.
- you can have it as in between snack or as tea cake.
About Dt. Vaishali Gaur
After her Graduation in Nutrition and Post Graduation in Dietetics and Public Health Nutrition from the prestigious Lady Irwin College, She worked in Max Balaji Hospital , Pushpanjali Hospital and Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital.
For Inquiries please contact : email@example.com